Lazy Weekend Music~We Need A Break!
Posted February 26, 2017on:
Good Weekend Widdershins!
Another week has passed and how many tRump & co. eruptions did we have? No, don’t answer that. It was merely rhetorical. However the answer is too damned many! Basta!!
Accordingly, we need to take our minds off the orangey pretender for a day or two. My suggestion is we take a look at some feel good, happy, or similar songs. Any type of songs that will take our minds off you-know-who for just a little break. If it’s something that makes you feel good or peppy (er no, not the Dr. Pepper song) add it in the comments. My choices are just below.
(1) What a Wonderful World ~ Louis Armstrong
(2) Going up the country ~ Canned Heat
(3) Somewhere over the rainbow ~ Israel Kamakawiwoʻole (yay for cut & paste with the name!)
(4) Good Vibrations ~ The Beach Boys
(5) Doo Wah Diddy Diddy ~ Manfred Mann
(6) Cool Jazz ~ Miles Davis
(7) Flying Home ~ Lionel Hampton
So there you go Widdershins: a half dozen (plus one) musical selections of various genre.
Please add yours in the comments below.
46 Responses to "Lazy Weekend Music~We Need A Break!"
Comments are closed.