Lazy Sunday~Time for the big game!
Posted February 5, 2017on:
Good Sunday Widdershins!
I am a day later than normal for the weekend post because Prolix’s Friday post was just soooo excellent it deserved to have more than just one day at the top of the blog. However today is Super Bowl Sunday and for folks like myself and our dear Chat it means the start of our Dark Times as far as football is concerned.
Still, it’s the ultimate game in professional American football and pits the New England Patriots against the Atlanta Falcons. Despite the Falcons being the Saints fiercest rival, I’ll pull for the “dirty birds” in this game because the Pats have won enough. Time for someone else to have a chance.
Even if you aren’t a football fan there are those commercials which are practically an art form themselves. So, I am putting up a few of my favorites from the years and invite you to do the same in the comments. But first I’ll start with a Bad Lip Reading of the 2017 game.
(1). Bad Lip Reading of the 2017 Super Bowl (you’ll have to watch it on youtube)
(2). A classic with herding cats
(3) Tim is very possessive of his Doritos
(4) Who can forget the ETrade baby? Here’s a compilation of 5 commercials
(5) The Budweiser commercials are always pretty good
(6) Doritos commercial because…doxie
(7) A good one from Coca-Cola
(8) Another Doritos commercial – Goat for sale
(9) An older commercial from Bridgestone tires
(10) This Doritos commercial always cracks me up
(11) The little donkey who thought he could (be a Clydesdale)
(12) Last, with all that’s been in the news lately
51 Responses to "Lazy Sunday~Time for the big game!"
Comments are closed.