Lazy Weekend Music – Miscellaneous Potpourri Edition
Posted April 16, 2016on:
a mixture of things, especially a musical or literary medley
A good weekend to you Widdershins! Good grief – what a week we have had. And the same goes for our gal. Bernie has questioned her “judgement” while he did finally, grudgingly admit that she was qualified to be President. Coming from Sanders that was just oh so extra special, don’t you agree? Jane Sanders explained to us that instead of reading a dry old transcript of Bernie’s words what we really needed to do was to hear them. Uh…no thanks Jane; I’d rather hear a donkey bray. And that fingah! Well enough said about that.
So with that I’m going to suggest for our palate cleanser this week, a medley or potpourri of whatever musical selections you want as your cleanser that will remove the bad, bad Bernie taste we’ve had to endure this week. Here are mine.
(1) A. Vivaldi – The Four Seasons – Spring (as Fredster goes achoo! )
(2) Beethoven – 6th Symphony – 1st Movement (still sort of springish sounding)
(3) Ray Charles – Hit The Road Jack (perhaps we’ll say this to Bernie after the New York primary)
(4) Preservation Hall Jazz Band – St. James Infirmary
(5) Ella Fitzgerald – Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
As you can see, this is a rather eclectic selection of songs so feel free to add whatever you wish in the comments that will cleanse your palate. Or failing that, feel free to just add a comment. This is a completely open thread.
43 Responses to "Lazy Weekend Music – Miscellaneous Potpourri Edition"
Comments are closed.