Lazy Sunday Music: The End Is Nigh
Posted December 29, 2013on:
Good Sunday, Widdershins,
It’s almost over. The year that began with such promise and played through in such a lackluster fashion will quickly be in the rear view mirror. Let’s look ahead just a wee bit here, and celebrate the beginning of the end of 2013.
Feel free to post whatever you like that speaks to the end pf the year. There are songs with “old”, songs with “end”. and songs with :finished” in the title. There are songs that simply sum up how you are feeling about this rather disappointing year. If it makes you feel better and ready for the new year, I’m good with it.
Here are my selections. Please add yours to this otherwise open thread.
(1) Same Auld Lang Syne – Dan Fogleberg
(2) Another One Bites the Dust – Queen
(3) Over Under Sideways Down – The Yardbirds
(4) Over You = Gary Puckett and the Union Gap
(5) Starting All Over Again – Mel and Tim
12 Responses to "Lazy Sunday Music: The End Is Nigh"
Comments are closed.