Breaking News, But What Does It Mean?
Posted September 10, 2013on:
The AP reports that Syria has accepted the Russian proposal that all chemical weapons be surrendered ro “international control” for eventual destruction. Sounds great, but there are some serious questions remaining.
- WHO? = The UN, working with Russia. The Prez has tentatively agrees, but has nt taken all hus cards off of the table.
- WHERE? – Apparently yet to be determined.
- WHY? – Maybe because Putin asked him nicely?
- WHEN? = Please refer to “where”, but possibly “soon”‘
- HOW? – Please refer to “where” and “when”.
Honestly, I am as thrilled by he prospect of evading any more loss of blood and treasure as I am stumped by the sudden facilitation of this concession. Perhaps some accord reached at the G20? Perhaps some initiative by, for, and through Vladimir Putin.? A massive attempt to further embarrass the Western nations? What are your thoughts. Widdershins?
6 Responses to "Breaking News, But What Does It Mean?"
Comments are closed.